Tom Thumb Shank Snaffle 5" IW143
- This bit has the Robart Pinchless swivel free adjustable system this bit can be adjusted to the size you need for your horse by simply just turning the shanks on each in until it reaches the desired measurement you're looking for. These bits will not screw apart they have an internal stop
- Great for trail or performance, after
being trained in a snaffle- Gives more leverage than a snaffle.
- Designed to eliminate pinched cheeks and tongues and reduce tension
- Internal bushing allows the center joint to’ roll’ smoothly without grabbing
- Ideal for training young horses or for horses light in the mouth
- Stainless steel shanks and mouthpiece with copper inlay IW143